Monday, October 10, 2011

Whats that noise?

That was my tire!  I could not get it to hold air yesterday for some reason.  It was good for the first 2 laps, but the 3rd and 4th required a couple stops then it was fine on the 5th?  It sucked cause I worked my way up to Kevin and Brian and the 3 of us were riding in 6th, 7th, and 8th I believe and having lots of fun.  Either way the course was a blast once again and the dual suspension of the Specialized Epic smoothed the roots out! My butt thanks you! Also on a plus note leaking air is better than leaking blood, so it could of been worse.  I think at my lowest placing I was riding around 25th at the start of the 5th lap and my legs felt better as the laps ticked away. Which is a good sign that the transformation is happening to the word of endurance.  Or I am just getting that old man power to settle in.  Speaking of old man, today is my 37th birthday!  I really hope Kim is right when she said that 37 will be the fastest year you will have on a bike.  It is the magic number that everything comes together!  I like that! 

Next up for me is the fat season!  I get to eat, ride when I want, and maybe show up at a couple cross races if I am bored?  Probably not though!  Not a big fan of riding in circles in a park.  I do really hope that this weather trend sticks around, straight through the winter would be OK with me!  I know it won't happen, but we can dream!

On another front. Ordered up some of these for next year! Yup for everyone on the team, minus Myles who will be on the Stumpjumper. 



If you get bike envy from this then get a hold of one of us on the team, cause we are all selling our bikes from this year. 

No comments: