Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Randomness

So things have been pretty busy with a bunch of odd things!  Riding has still been at the center of it all with the Syllamo's Revenge coming up this weekend.  I took a look at some of the trails down there and it looks like it is going to be a blast!  Guess the trails did not get IMBA Epic status for nothing!  Will be a much different race than Cohutta I am expecting!

Last night I worked on bikes and started packing for Michelle and I.  We will have a total of 6 Adventure 212/Specialized riders down there and then Lee. 

On the non bike side, I had some programming changes to make with the XM/Sirius satellite radio channel line up changes made this past week.  I wonder if anyone ever thinks about custom home automation when they propose things like moving channels.  Luckily I did not have anything to change on the Crestron system thanks to the dynamic presets, but on the Elan system I have 9 buttons on 8 different touchpanels and a remote.  Sweet! 

Back on the bike side of things, Michelle and Sarah went to Milwaukee for some curly bar racing.  Sarah won one of the races and in the open race Michelle was 7th and Sarah 9th.  I stayed home and pulled my curly bar Tarmac back out for some long hours.  Made for a fun weekend that even included a destination trip from my house down towards the Wisconsin Dells.  It was awesome cause I had a tail wind almost the whole way and most of the roads I was on were freshly paved! Double bonus!  I made it down there just in time to fire up the grill and finish off the BBQ ribs!  Mmmmm! 

So now it is coast time with one more workout tomorrow before this weekends 2nd race in the NUE series! Can't wait! 

No comments: