Thursday, May 26, 2011

Curly Bar Neglect!



So my new mountian bike has been getting all the love as of late.  Yesterday was no different as Michelle and I beat Mother Nature and made our way up to Wausau to ride nine mile in the morning.  It was 10 degrees warmer and the sun even came out a couple times, while it was raining in Amherst? Weird, it is only a 40 minute drive away! 

So ended up with 3 hrs on the bike and rode about every trail up there forward and backwards!  Including some new trail that is looking like it might be race worthy that ties back into the flower trail?  Good stuff! 

So now back to the other bike.  The curly bar Tarmac!  I have this sweet Sworks Tarmac with a Quarq power meter on it that will be useful for my ride today. When I grabbed the bike this morning though, to my surprise, it has dust on it!!  Sorry bike!  At least it didnt have a flat tire as well!! 

I do not see an end to this trend though! This weekend if the weather holds off there might even be a strong Adventure 212 showing at a WEMS race near you!  Time will tell......

No comments: