Thursday, March 17, 2011

The demons are awake!

Well the demon has been brought out of hibernation with the riding that has been going on.  He seems to devour everything that I put in my body, leaving me waking up in the middle of the night looking for some munchies!  With this happening the pounds have been falling off and I am already at race weight, oops!  Guess I might need to pull out some Mikey P training? 

So what woke up the demon?  Lots of riding and the start of a nice build period leading up to Cohutta.  This is where I put my first shot out to Simonson to make sure he is doing what is needed and to check on his weight!  Ha!  We are going to work on some Midwest representation in the NUE series this year so wish us luck!

This past weekend was also a good weekend of riding, with Ryan and Lisa coming up to get their bikes before they are off to Dallas and Michelle and I are off to Cali.  Sure hope the weather forecast changes for Cali before we get there!  So Sunday we got a good ride in with the central WI portion of the team, Krayers, Peariso's, Scott, and Sarah.  Yeah I want to know what Mark was up to as well??  It was a lot of fun and we had a lot of laughs making the ride go by fast despite spanning 4 counties!  By the way, the girls were the instigators during the ride!!  Good times! 

Well I am out the door to finish trashing my legs before heading to camp and doing it some more.  Happy St Patty's Day! 

4 comments:

Mike said...

OK you do the Mikey training and I'll do the Jitters training, the Lb's are being stubborn and clinging to me for dear life!

Ryan said...

Won't you lose like 5 lbs of hair if you shave?

Mike said...

Yeah but I don't want to waste that now, that's the finishing touch!

Chris said...

I tried Mikey training on St Patty's Day, I am a Cat 5 in that race!