Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Busy

I always love that term.  There is so much perception that comes into the meaning and each persons threshold is only so much.  Well for me things seem to have ramped up but I think I have my head above water.  The time to accomplish the daily tasks seem to take me longer and longer into the evening now but without those task my A.D.D. would kick in and I would be looking for more to do anyways! 

So on the bike front, bikes are being sold and new ones are on the way.  I think we are about halfway on the bikes.  Left on the to sell front are 2 medium epics, a large epic, a 29er stumpy frame/fork, and a medium era.  Let me know if there is interest.  Also on the bike front, the arrival of next years wicked fast, sweet rides!!  I am so excited to get on the new epic next year after seeing one at the Iceman.  They beefed up the rear triangle, added the 142 rear spacing and through axle, and the new carbon rovals!  The thing is going to be a rocket ship!!  It always amazes me the R&D that goes into bikes.  You think that there is nothing more that could get better and then.... there it is......  Sweet!

Other than bikes I have a couple project houses on the audio/video front.  Both are out of state, New Jersey and Florida, so I will have a little travel but nothing like the last project that had me going for a year!!  Both of these are going to be pretty basic and with the introduction of the IP controllers it cuts the job time down!!

We have also introduced some new pricing at Adventure 212!  Memberships are starting at $10 a month and it has people about tearing the hinges off the front door so we have been spending some long days here! 

On another note though, I am home this weekend, that is a first since I believe June!  We are sponsoring a Chocolate Fest in Amherst that will take up some time on Saturday, but on the plus side my time there will be spent as a Chocolate Judge!! Might have to follow that up with a trip to Central Waters Brewery to make the day complete! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your a freak! :) Have fun Boss!
DB

Ryan said...

Do you need any more judges? I could be available...