Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The lists

So I have seen all the lists being generated on who is going to win this weekends big show.  Time will tell.  I have my picks to watch and with the horsepower coming in the form of 212 colors I am liking our odds as well!  If there was a team competition there is not another out there that could compare.  Judging by the weather forecast things are going to be wet and could factor in if you are caught not paying attention.  Either way good luck to everyone up there!! 

As for last weekend.  My race was over after some roadie settled in front of us and let the 2 leaders get away.  It would of been nice to been able to work together with him, but must be different on the road scene. Either way, I was happy to have the legs coming around at the right time and to post a solid result going into this weekend. 

So now my own weekend list,

Sweet bike: Swork Epic. Check
Good Form: Did all I can, Check
Fast and Fun Team: Big D, RKL, Mike P, Scott, Michelle, Lisa, TSP, Di. Check
Sweet Accomodation: 5 bedroom log home. Check
Awesome Sponsors: Specialized, No Tubes, Scrub, Easton, Hidden Bay, Crank Brothers, Hostel Shopp. Check

See you there! 

5 comments:

Kyia said...

Good luck A212 team! Whoot Whoot!

Gerry said...

Have a great weekend and kick butt as usual. Great to see Mike back at it and well rested!

Ryan said...

I'll add my list
Monster cookies: Check
Apple pie: Check
African Russians: Check
I'll let Mikey bring the Shame Sticks and beer.

Chris said...

Yeah it is awesome to see Mike back, he has been missed, always adds a new humor element to all of our travels and can ride fast as well!! Beer: Check!

Unknown said...

Lists? What lists? You have reading material I am not aware of?