Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Must be summer

I have ignored this place since life is in full swing and all sorts of things have been happening. 

Quick recap:

-lost our email server at 212

-been working on our Dryaire/cooling for our pool area

-got a new bike


-celebrated Michelle's birthday in Madison


-built a firepit and paver brick patio for the Fraziers

-took a week off from training, then last week started training again and even threw in a WEMS race.  XXCmag coverage here.  Had to laugh, can I handle the distance, must not be paying attention to the NUE race results. 

- next up, WORS Franklin followd by a quick turn around and a flight to Bend for the best 100 miler race out there!! The High Cascads 100!! 

-now back to work!

5 comments:

mdcmoto said...

Hey...I don't see your name on that black bike?

Chris said...

I know, must of lost my P.R.O. status?? No clue what I am going to do now when I am cross eyed and someone asks me my name?? Guess I will jsut say I am Scott, seems to work for someone else on the team:)

Anonymous said...

Slam that stem!

Chris said...

This is my comfort bike and will probably never see a race, at least not with me on it..... Anyway with my leg length there is already an 88mm drop from the top of sadddle to the top of bar which puts my knees in my chest when I am in the drops.

Chris said...

At least you didn't make fun of me for the MTB pedals and saddle:)