Thursday, December 24, 2009

Must be the Holidays!

Merry Christmas to all!! 

Well things have been busy!  Finishing up everything on the team front and it looks to be shaping up very well.  We are staying with pretty much the same with the Specialized and Adventure 212 leading the way from the sponsor front.  We also have all the rest of the goodies set up with Scrub components, egg baeater, No Tubes, Easton, and Hidden Bay.  The team will be made up of Mike Phillips, Scott Cole, Darrin Braun, Ryan Krayer, Lisa Krayer, Michelle will be making a comback, and myself.  We will also have guest jersey apearances from the McFaddens whenever they are racing in Wisco. Should be a good year. 

In the meantime, not much going on for riding bikes,  I actually have not touched a bike since Iceman!  I am back into things with lifting, and hopefully some XC Skiing here in the near future.  Lots of talk on the team about doing the Birkie??? That could be entertaining! 

Have also been traveling a lot.  Was in Nashville last weekend where it was fun to go to an upscale restaurant and found Donut Holes on the menu for a dessert?  I of course ordered them somehow convincing me that I was prepping myself for Chequamegon!  They were a little different though cause they had a nice dark chocolate dipping sauce that went with them.  Lets just say, if they served them up like that at the aid station, I would stop at every one!!! 

For Christmas Michelle and I are headed to Vegas tomorrow, if the weather allows.  I have never been so it should be a good time.  I do not gamble at all but a good friend of mine does and has us all hooked up with the high roller package!! 

Other than that sold one bike so far and still working on getting rid of the old and bringing in the new! 

1 comment:

Kyia said...

We met your XC ski instructor. She is excited to teach you how to ski! WE of course did not tell her about you and your high energy!

Have a great time in Vegas!